Replay 2021 Graduation
These forms are required..
Policies Relating to Graduation
- Policy E-27, Graduation Requirements
- Policy E-28, Academic Regalia
- Policy E-29, Hooding at Graduation Ceremony
Financial Aid Exit Checklist
Items below only need to be completed if the graduate borrowed loans at any time while attending WVSOM.
- Review Indebtedness and complete Exit Counseling at studentaid.gov as soon as possible but no later than May 7, 2021.
Both of those above are on repayment strategies and options and are very informative – public service loan forgiveness – pay as you earn – income-based repayment, etc.
- Studentaid.gov has great information on Managing Repayment.
- Check your email for information from our Business Office and ECSI concerning your PCL and/or WVMSLP if you borrowed under these programs.
- Private Loans and Residency/Relocation loans are not reported through NSLDS or ECSI. Don't forget them.
- There will be one financial aid exit session on Wednesday, May 19 at 12:00 pm. Attendance is MANDATORY for any graduate who has borrowed money to pay for their medical education. Lisa Spencer, Director of Financial Aid, will send out the save the date followed by the zoom invitation to the student's outlook calendar. Any questions, please call (304) 647-6231 or email FinancialAid@osteo.wvsom.edu