Skip to main content
January 12, 2022 Updates
- Mask mandate on campus now requires KN95, KF94, or a well-fitting surgical mask.
- Students need to wear a face shield or goggles with the KN95 mask when in labs and OMM Clinic.
- TBLs have been switched to virtual for January, stay tuned for February.
August 16 Updated Guidelines
Students, Faculty & STaff: General Campus Guidelines
- Regardless of vaccination status - Wear masks indoors if occupancy of room exceeds posted number, all need to wear a mask (cloth mask is fine except where KN95 masks are noted) – Occupancy guidelines will be reposted.
- Unvaccinated students, staff and faculty should wear a mask indoors (cloth masks are fine) at all times on campus, and outdoors when close to others. This includes the gym.
- Masks for vaccinated students, staff and faculty are optional (except where noted above).
Students: Guidelines for Lectures, Labs and TBLs
- Student lectures will return to the Tech Bilding, 1st years in one room and 2nd years in the other, as of Monday, August 16th - KN95 masks are required at all times in teh lecture halls.
- TBL will continue with KN95 masks required.
- Labs will continue to require KN95 masks.