COVID-19 Prospective Students updates
Please review the information below regarding changes to our admissions procedures and requirements for the upcoming cycle. Due to how fluid the COVID-19 situation is, check back regularly or contact our office, as these policies will be adjusted as needed.
- Virtual interviews will be offered.
- We will accept online coursework to fulfill prerequisites, including labs. We are unable to waive the 6-hour lab requirement.
- Pass/Fail grades are acceptable, but only for Spring 2020 Coursework.
- We are willing to review applications and in some instances, interview applicants prior to receiving MCAT scores; however, an MCAT score may be required before we will extend a final offer to join the class.
- A letter from an osteopathic physician (non-family member) is still required.