© Copyright 2013 the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine | 400 North Lee Street, Lewisburg WV 24901 | 800-356-7836 | Login
The Road to WVSOM
The students at the WVSOM come to Lewisburg with backgrounds as broad as the West Virginia mountains. What they find is a place where tech meets hometown. It's a personal touch combined with cutting-edge technology that makes the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine the perfect place for future physicians to expand their minds while learning a personal, holistic approach to medicine.
COM Week features "spirit" aspect of osteopathic medicine
This year's Celebrate Osteopathic Medicine (COM) Week focused on the osteopathic principle "The body is a unit; the person is a unit of body, mind and spirit".
Professional Health Program Helps Doctors
The WV Medical PHP provides assistance for physicians with substance use or mental health disorders.
WVSOM hosts interprofessional education event
A man in a hospital gown is the focus of attention for WVSOM third-year medical students and visiting students from the University of Charleston..
WVSOM recognized by U.S. News for 16th year
WVSOM is once again recognized as one of the nation's top medical schools for rural medicine.
New on WVSOM.edu
- WVSOM Named one of the Nation's Top Medical Schools
- Steele becomes first registered U.S. osteopathic physician in South Africa
- CEC Receives Accreditation
- Roland Paul Sharp, D.O. - Tribute to a great man
- WVSOM Alumni Association sponsors Clock Tower
- April 26, 2014 - Spring Open House
- May 31, 2014 - WVSOM Graduation
- June 11-14, 2014 - Summer Seminar
- August 21-24 – Alumni Weekend