© Copyright 2013 the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine | 400 North Lee Street, Lewisburg WV 24901 | 800-356-7836 | Login
The Road to WVSOM
The students at the WVSOM come to Lewisburg with backgrounds as broad as the West Virginia mountains. What they find is a place where tech meets hometown. It's a personal touch combined with cutting-edge technology that makes the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine the perfect place for future physicians to expand their minds while learning a personal, holistic approach to medicine.
Construction continues on WVSOM campus
The rumbling of jack hammers, the beeping of construction vehicles and the aesthetic changes on campus — they're all temporary inconveniences taking place at WVSOM.
WVSOM meets with community for strategic planning session
WVSOM and local community members, met to discuss the school's new five-year Institutional Strategic Plan.
WVSOM named a Great College to Work For, recognized on Honor Roll
For the fourth consecutive year, WVSOM has been listed as one of the great colleges to work for by The Chronicle's annual report on academic workplaces &
Celebrating the nontraditional student at WVSOM
The nontraditional student is typically older, likely to be married, and with substantial full-time work and life experience.
New on WVSOM.edu
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar now available
- WVSOM Named one of the Nation's Top Medical Schools
- Steele becomes first registered U.S. osteopathic physician in South Africa
- CEC Receives Accreditation
- Roland Paul Sharp, D.O. - Tribute to a great man
- WVSOM Alumni Association sponsors Clock Tower
- August 21-24 – Alumni Weekend
- Nov. 1 - Admissions Open House
- Nov. 8 - Hospital Day
- Nov. 14 - PE Prep Course