© Copyright 2013 the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine | 400 North Lee Street, Lewisburg WV 24901 | 800-356-7836 | Login
The Road to WVSOM
The students at the WVSOM come to Lewisburg with backgrounds as broad as the West Virginia mountains. What they find is a place where tech meets hometown. It's a personal touch combined with cutting-edge technology that makes the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine the perfect place for future physicians to expand their minds while learning a personal, holistic approach to medicine.
WVSOM alumnus to deliver speech at White Coat Ceremony
Medical students comprising the newest class at the WVSOM pledge to commit to a life of health care service during the annual Convocation and White Coat Ceremony.
Student D.O.'s, nurses collaborate in IPE event
Doctors and nurses were collaborators for an education event held on WVSOM's Lewisburg campus.
WVSOM named a Great College to Work For, recognized on Honor Roll
For the fourth consecutive year, WVSOM has been listed as one of the great colleges to work for by The Chronicle's annual report on academic workplaces &
Healing the healer: Professional Health Program Helps Doctors
Is drug or alcohol addiction an occupational hazard for individuals pursuing a career in medicine?
New on WVSOM.edu
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar now available
- WVSOM Named one of the Nation's Top Medical Schools
- Steele becomes first registered U.S. osteopathic physician in South Africa
- CEC Receives Accreditation
- Roland Paul Sharp, D.O. - Tribute to a great man
- WVSOM Alumni Association sponsors Clock Tower
- August 21-24 – Alumni Weekend
- Nov. 1 - Admissions Open House
- Nov. 8 - Hospital Day
- Nov. 14 - PE Prep Course